domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Hi, my name is Laura Montaño Partida, i was born in the 22th of october of 1998, in Culiacan, Sin. I'm 14 years old. My dad's name is Javier Montaño Iruretagoyena and my mom is Maria Teresa Partida Ramos, i have 4 sisters, Maria Teresa, Melisa, Cristina and lucia, we are a very close family, all the people say to me, wow, 5 ladies? That's cool, and things like that, so i really love my family, i have fun with them all the time. Before i get in Tec de Monterrey, i did my studies at Senda. During my afternoons i go to the gym because i want to stay healthy and active. The last semester, i used to be in the soccer and volleyball team of my school, but the true is that im not very good at sports, so i prefer the gym. I like to be with my friends, watch movies, listen music and i like to read books. The last semester, i didn't like too much history class, but i think it was because, las semester was Mexican History, and i prefer world history, so i think i will like this class.


I think history of science and technology, it's my favorite type of history because, i like to know how the communication was before, how was the technology before, what are the changes that has taken, the before and after of the science, and things like that.

Geography it's the studie related to history that i found more interesting, because i like to know how the earth was before, what are the changes that the earth has had, the why that the things happen on earth.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario